The year of 2017 brought so many amazing moments for me and was honestly the biggest year of my life so far. It went from high to high as I passed my driving test, smashed my a-levels and got results I was super proud of , met my gorgeous boyfriend, got a new part-time job and also started university. That’s only a few of the biggest moments, and there was also so many smaller memories and victories that I hold in my heart too. So, as 2017 did really feel like a year of love, moments, friends, family, memories and new beginnings, I thought i would share 25 things I was grateful for during the year and through to this brand new one too.
- My family and all the amazing things they do and the lovely people that they are.
- Meeting my boyfriend and finding someone who is like a bestfriend who I also happen to love too.
- For my own hard work and determination to be able to get great a-level grades and go on to study the univeristy course of my dreams.
- The teachers and lecturer’s that have faith in me and my career journey, and pushed me to succeed nothing but the best.
- For having some more spare time in the week to work on this blog and to dedicate to my boyfriend and my family.
- Finding a university course that I love and leading me to a career I can’t wait to be in.
- My mum and my aunty’s who are all such amazing women and have helped me to become such a great young woman now.
- For my boyfriend’s family who have all welomed me into their family so well and always make me feel supported and loved.
- Small day and night dates with my boyfriend
- Always having moments to laugh about and memories to remember. Whether that’s a car karoake or just a funny random life moment.
- For holidays with my family and friends, where I’ve made unforgettable memories.
- For summer park walks, letting life go by and setting the world to rights.
- For new friends who I’m loving getting to know and spending time with.
- Opportunities to be able to do amazing things, like arranging the 6th Form Ball.
- Those sunny days that make you feel so happy about life.
- For those moments of pure content and happiness that you have when you sometimes look at the world or a perosn you love.
- For amazing conversations with people, where you learn so much about them or just a random topic.
- To my little dog Menzes for always being a companion and creating joy and happiness wherever he goes.
- To be able to drive and visit so many new places, as it took me so long to learn.
- The ability to work with brands and starting earning a bit of money from my blog.
- To able to look back on great times and memories we have about my dad.
- For working hard and being able to save and afford to go on holiday and buy nice things for myself.
- To be able to volunteer at Brownies again and now guides as well. It’s super rewarding and I’m so glad i get do it again.
- For a bit of me time, when I can go and have a relaxing bath, catch up on my favourite TV programme’s or read a book.
- For my love towards life and my appreciation that life is too short and you should enjoy it, not worry or stress about unimportant things and live every moment.
How was your 2017 and what amazing things were you grateful for over the last year?