Well 2017 what a year it was, and its going to take a seriously good 2018 to top it. So, as it’s a fresh year and a brand new chapter in our lives I thought i would share some of my goals and resultions for the year ahead..
- Get Back Into Blogging – It’s something ive been doing for nearly 6 years now and recently ive really let it go. I suppose I lost my sparkle with blogging a bit and did’nt really feel inspired. However, 2018 is a chance to throw myself back into blogging and create a little space online i can be proud of.
- Take More Time For Myself – In 2018 I want to make a real effort to take time out and just have time dedicated to myself. Whether that’s just a running a bath in the evening, delving into a new book or just sitting down to watch my favourite programme.
- Get Out Of Old Habits – Two of my biggest habits in life are bitting my nails and being late. So, in 2018 i want to make a real effort to get to that lecture on time, not be late for work and also to have beautiful, long, natural nails.
- Live Everyday Like Its Your Last – I should know that life is short and you should enjoy every minute of it, having lost someone so close to me. However, i do sometimes forget it and get caught up on having a bad day or having a deadline looming over me. So, in 2018 i want to be enjoy every momengt of life and make everyday special.
- Be Productive – I want 2018 to be the year where i do so many things and really focus on getting things done. Do that assignment, write that blog post, save that money, because i know i will thank myself later.
When it comes to my goals for 2018, i want to carry on suceeding, working hard and enjoying every part of life, as well as learn some new things a long the way. So, I have four goals i want to achieve during the next year…
1. Learn how to cook- Cooking is far from my strong point and athough i love eating amazing food, my ability to actually cook is it pretty awful. So, this year hopefully with the help of my boyfriend, who’s really good at cooking, i can learn how to mak a few simple things for myself and get more confident at cooking.
2. Get a first in my first year of uni- I’ve always been an ambitious person and always want to be the best at what i do. So, i want to carry on doing really well at uni and finish with a first in my first year.
3. Make so many memories- A want 2018 to be full of memories, that I can always remember. Whether that’s with friends, family, my boyfried or oportunities i have over the next year.
4. Get some experience- In 2018 i want to use the time i have off from uni to really get some experience in fashion buying and merchandising and build my CV. So i can go into my second year with at leat 2/3 amazing experiences and valuable insights into the industry to learn from.
What are your resoultions for the year ahead?