1. A Year of Self Love- In 2017 I want to spend more time doing things for myself, that I enjoy and are not to help anyone else. Whether that’s have a really long bath, dedicate some time to reading a good book or just chilling out and watching my favourite programme, which is Gavin and Stacey or Stella by the way.
2. Develop Rachelspick- I want 2017 to be a year where I grow rachelspick even more, collaborate with lot’s more brands and create so much more amazing content. Working with different brands really pushes me creatively to create interesting content for you all, and is also just really fun. So, I want to do lot’s more of it and ultimately just carry on enjoying blogging.
3. Smash My A-Levels- 2017 marks the year I finally finish school forever, and so I really want to be able to smash my A-Levels, work hard and get some great results.
4. Meet New People- I love meeting new people, building new friendships and having some really amazing people around me. So, in 2017 I would like to meet lot’s of new people which have the same interests as me and also create lots of new memories, with the lovely people that are already in my life.
5. Pass My Driving Test- Learning to drive was a massive part of 2016 for me, and so I can’t wait to be able to pass my test in 2017. I love going out in my car and practising, when I can with my mum, so I can’t wait to be able to drive on my own and be independent.
6. Travel somewhere new- In 2017 I want to visit a new place in the world, experience a new culture and make amazing new memories. Hopefully this year will mark my first ever holiday with my friends, and so I’m really excited to travel on my own and carry on my worldwide adventure’s.
7. Get Organised- Going into 2017, I really want to get more organised with both my school, blog and personal life. So, I’ve already got a calendar and 3 diaries on the go, in an attempt to be organised, so hopefully this will mean I know everything I’m doing throughout the month, have all my blog posts sorted out and don’t need to keep everything in my head; hoping I’ll remember it.
8. Don’t be late- I’m really bad at being late, I’m constantly late to family events, going out with my friends or just even going to college. So, in 2017 I really want to make a big effort not to be late. I’ve already found this goal difficult, and broke it quite a few times, but hopefully I’ll get better as the months go by.
9. Do more exercise- I know this is quite a stereotypical goal for a lot of people in the new year, however I actually do want to dedicate more time to exercising and getting more toned. I’m already a dancer and part of a competitive team, but I want to join a gym and work on my own strength and fitness levels.
10. Smile and laugh everyday- Smiling and laughing have to be one of the two best natural therapy’s EVER, and so in 2017 I want to smile every day, feel grateful for what I have and know that I’m working towards my dream career. I also want to laugh everyday, just because you can’t beat a good one.
What are your goals for the new year?