As Easter is only about two weeks away I thought I would get all crafty and do a post for an Easter craft. It’s time to get your feathers out and your little chicks, to get in the Easter mood. Although it’s not a main festival its a festival that nearly everyone celebrates and that’s why I love doing crafts for this time of year. Anything goes at this time of year, be creative!
This crafty project is perfect if you have limited materials and you want a fun, vibrant way of brightening your Easter. Its so easy to achieve with these simple steps.
What you need
Patterned or plain paper
A needle & thread
1. Download and print the egg template. Cut out the size/s you want.
2. Select 4-5 sheets of paper that you like and fold them all in half.
3. Place the template/s on top of the paper and cut.
4. Stack them all on top of each other and staple in the middle.
5. Unfold the egg shapes outward around the staple to form a egg shape.
6. Use a needle to make a hole in the top and add a piece of tread for hanging.
7. Make as many as you like and hang them somewhere nice!!
For more information and the template check out: http://craftandcreativity.com/blog/2013/03/12/papereggs/
For more crafty Easter crafts and ideas visit my Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/rachelydia/easter-crafts/