I have seen so many of these on the high-street and I am absolutely loving them at the moment. They are so diverse and are a modern twist on a classic cowboy boot and ankle boot, mixed with the bang on trend studs. They can be worn in so many ways and with so many things such as: with a classic white tee and wash out jeans for the casual look, biker jacket, leggings and a long top for the rocking look and a girly dress with a leather jacket for that tomboy/girl look. They give a twist on any different outfit and there are so many pairs it’s unreal! From brown, black and two toned to give a unique look to anyone, even if you have quite a current style! I can’t wait to get mine and so can you if you follow these simple steps!
1. ALWAYS KNOW YOUR SHOE SIZE AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SPARE PAIR OF SOCKS WITH YOU! (EVEN IF THE SHOP HAS A BOX FULL OF SOCK TIGHTS)
2. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST! SO WHEN YOU GO SHOPPING YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SHOPS DO THEM AND WHAT SHOPS DON’T, WHAT COLOUR AND SOME WEBSITES EVEN HAVE REVIEWS! SO TAKE A LOOK, THEY MAY HELP!
3. LOOK AROUND! YOU MAY SEE THE PERFECT PAIR IN A SHOP, BUT LOOK AROUND BEFORE YOU BUY BECAUSE YOU MAY SEE SOME THAT YOU LIKE BETTER! MANY SHOPS, IF YOU ASK POLITELY, WILL HOLD AN ITEM FOR YOU, FOR NO CHARGE, BUT NOT EVERYWHERE! THIS WORKS BECAUSE IF YOU SEE NOTHING BETTER YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND BUY THE ONES YOU LIKED THE MOST!ALSO THE EXACTLY THE SAME PAIR COULD BE CHEAPER SOMEWHERE ELSE, SO WATCH OUT FOR THIS.
4.Matching! In winter everyone loves to match and co-ordinate with hats,gloves and scarf’s, so why not shoes! Bring with you a key item of your wardrobe that you are likely to wear your boots with, so you can try them on with it! I don’t mean the same colour, but you definitely don’t want to colour clash!
5.Practical! This may sound this a mum statement but it’s essential for buying boots! In winter you want to be warm and be protected from the diverse weather such as snow, rain and more rain, especially in the UK! So make sure that your feet won’t get wet and that you won’t end up with a completely different colour of boots after one outing in snow or rain.
4. ALWAYS TRY ON BOTH SHOES! MAKE SURE YOU TRY ON BOTH THE SHOES AS MANY PEOPLE HAVE ONE FOOT BIGGER THAN THE OTHER, AND THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING WHEN YOU GO TO WEAR THEM AND ONLY ONE SHOE FITS OR FEELS COMFORTABLE.
5. WALK IN THEM! ALWAYS WALK IN THE SHOES YOU ARE ABOUT TO BUY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WALKING IN THEM, AND THAT YOU ACTUALLY CAN WALK IN THEM!
6. CHECK THEM! CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY THAT NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PAIR OF SHOES YOU ARE ABOUT TO BUY, SUCH AS: MARKS OR ONLY HAVING ONE LACE! IF THIS IS THE CASE ASK FOR A DISCOUNT, THE WORST THEY CAN SAY IS NO!