I have seen so many people in these so I thought that this should be my shoe style of the week. Wedge high tops add a touch of glamour compared to the normal high top and are perfect to bring out the tomboy side of you without going to far! They are bang on trend and easily change a simple outfit! FAB! I love them and so can you with these simple steps!
1. Always know your shoe size and make sure you have a spare pair of socks with you! (Even if the shop has a box full of sock tights)
2. Do your research first! So when you go shopping you know exactly what shops do them and what shops don’t, what colour and some websites even have reviews! So take a look, they may help!
3. Look around! You may see the perfect pair in a shop, but look around before you buy because you may see some that you like better! Many shops, if you ask politely, will hold an item for you, for no charge, but not everywhere! This works because if you see nothing better you can always go back and buy the ones you liked the most!Also the exactly the same pair could be cheaper somewhere else, so watch out for this
4. Always try on both shoes! Make sure you try on both the shoes as many people have one foot bigger than the other, and this is really annoying when you go to wear them and only one shoe fits or feels comfortable.
5. Walk in them! Always walk in the shoes you are about to buy to make sure you are comfortable walking in them, and that you actually can walk in them!
6. Check them! Check before you buy that nothing is wrong with the pair of shoes you are about to buy, such as: marks or only having one lace! If this is the case ask for a discount, the worst they can say is no!
@House Of Fraser
@George at ASDA
Check out some of my other Shoe Style Of The Week posts: